White paper for Apartment / Commercial Building Maintenance Request management
Welcome to the universal Scan-N-Track mobile application. Our mission is to make many of your tracking and communication tasks easy and quick.
A Property Management company will create an account on SCAN-N-TRACK and assign an admin to manager the account. Who will have access to the Scan-N-Track backend Portal / dashboard to manage your account.
You will be able to export the data of your Maintenance records via in excel format or via API.
For Maintenance Requests
Here are the details of how the app will work for Maintenance Requests you receive from your tenants.
- You will create a Scanner code (QR code) for Service Request from the Scan-N-Track application.
- The Scanner Code also allows you to set a SNTUID (Scan-n-track Unique id) Example ABC-Service (this is just and example, we can set a convenient one for you)
- This SNTUID code will be sent by you to all your tenants for them to use.
- The SNTUID code will be customized to enable the tenant to enter some information that you may need. Like
- Apartment # Or Office$ Or Suite#
- Work Details
- Permission to access premises.
**Note, this can be customized by you at any time.
- You will set up each tenant in the system with their cellphone number (needed) and email id (optional). Since there are many tenants, you can upload their data via excel sheet. (This will not be needed if you are using the API Route)
- Each tenant downloads the free Scan-N-Track app from Apple store or Google App Store on their cell phone. Links to the app stores are given below.
- When tenants need any service, they will enter the SNTUID you created and enter the info you need to collect from them into the Scan-N-Track mobile app.
- The data thus generated can be sent instantly by email to the email account where you want to sent, This can also be sent to TEXT message to your representative. you can decide how to manage the data
- The App collects the data that you have asked for, Plus the Phone number of the person who has entered the code.
iOS App: http://bit.ly/Scan-n-track
Android App: http://bit.ly/Scan-n-track_android